General Terms and Conditions
- These terms and conditions apply in each, at the time the contract was amended for all business relations between Firma FPV Sports GmbH and their customers.
- These GTC and the general business terms apply exclusively. General terms and conditions of business of the customer which deviate from these terms of business are only part of the agreement if FPV Sports GmbH has explicitly approved of their validity in writing.
2. Registration for online orders
- Each order shall only be valid with the formal registration as a customer with FPVracing.ch. Multiple registrations under different names or addresses shall be inadmissible. After successful registration the customer will be admitted in the system of FPVracing.ch.
- The admission can be revoked at any time and without any reason. In such a case, FPVracing.ch shall have the right, to suspend, respectively to delete the username with the corresponding password at once.
3. Conclusion of Contract
- The representation of the products in the online shop does not constitute a legally binding offer but merely a non-binding online catalogue. Merely placing products in your "shopping cart" does not create a binding order. The order is confirmed when the customer places the order, at the latest it is confirmed when the products are shipped.
4. Terms of delivery, freightosts
- FPVracing.ch shall deliver ordered goods immediately or as indicated to the customer to the address given by the customer. FPVracing.ch shall be entitled to deliver short delivery in case goods are not in stock or the quantity of ordered goods are short. The customer shall be informed at the time of order about shortcomings in delivery.
- Delivery will be made to the respective in individual cases reported shipping costs.
5a. Maturity and payment
- FPVracing.ch accepted only payment options indicated to the customer during the ordering process.
- The purchase price and any applicable shipping costs will due to paragraph 3 on conclusion of the contract.
- Should the Buyer default on payment, the Seller shall be entitled to charge a flat rate of CHF 5.00 for reminders
5b. Monthly invoice with part payment option (PowerPay)
- With the monthly invoice (PowerPay) - you can pay your online purchases easily by invoice with a part payment option. MF Group / PowerPay as an external payment service provider offers the payment method "payment via invoice". At the end of the payment process PowerPay takes over the resulting invoice requirement and handles the corresponding payment option. By selecting the monthly invoice you accept the terms and condition of PowerPay. (powerpay.ch/en/agb).
- Additional fees will apply according to the terms and conditions of PowerPay, if you choose to pay in instalments or if you do not meet the payment deadline of the invoice.
The customer is entitled to withdraw from the order within 14 days from the date of receiving the ordered goods without any reason. In order to keep the terms of withdrawal the timely dispatch of the goods or the withdrawal notice shall be enough. The withdrawal shall be sent to:
FPV Sports GmbH
Or to the email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The customer shall bear the burden of proof for the returning of the goods.
- In case of an effective withdrawal, the customers is obligated to return the received goods. Should the returned goods be in a deficient condition or not be received, FPV Sports GmbH shall have the right to charge any consequent costs to the customer.
- The costs for the return of the goods shall be borne by the customer.
- Until the full return of the goods GALANTUM exercise its right of retention.
- In the case of exclusion of the revocation and the return of the good by the customer, the customer has to bear the cost of a new shipment.
7. Customs and excise dues
- Import duties and value-added tax outside of Switzerland shall be borne by the customer as accrued. Customs and excise dues can vary from each country. The customer shall be responsible for the payment of all accrued customs and excised dues. These dues shall not be considered as shipping costs.
- Shipments within Switzerland shall include the legitimate value-added tax in the sales prices. Shipments outside Switzerland shall be net without VAT.
8. Warranty and liability
- Where the goods at the time of transfer of risk provided deficient, eg FPVracing.ch manufacturer error, or there wrong delivery, FPVracing.ch will arrange replacement. In case of failure of the replacement, the customer may request the cancellation of the purchase. The claim expires if the customer notifies the defect or the incorrect delivery after 14 days of receipt. The notification has to be done by e-mail (email@example.com), phone or mail.
- Warranty for "Electronics"
FPV Sports GmbH sells only original, brand new (unless otherwise specified) products from leading manufacturers in brand quality. Since FPV Sports GmbH does not manufacture its products itself, it has no influence on the functionality of the product. Therefore, FPV Sports GmbH excludes any warranty for its products, as far as there is no intentional or grossly negligent action of FPV Sports GmbH.
The warranty of the respective manufacturer is valid from the date of purchase. As a rule, the warranty period is 2 years. If defects occur in the delivered goods within the warranty period, these can be reported to the respective manufacturer or directly to us. On request, we will help you with the handling of a warranty repair and take over the administrative. Any postage costs incurred are to be paid by the customer. Defective products must be sent to the manufacturer / importer or to us. An exchange without prior consultation with the manufacturer is excluded. Please note that broken parts due to "crashes" or excessive use are excluded from the warranty.
Warranty for batteries
On NIMH / LIPO batteries, the battery manufacturers / suppliers grant a "functional warranty on delivery", since the subsequent handling can no longer be verified and defects are usually due to user error.
Rechargeable batteries are wearing materials and do not last a lifetime. Important information on handling LIPO batteries can be found HERE (https://fpvracing.ch/de/content/21-lipo-batterien).
Thank you for your interest in our website. The protection of your personal data is important to us. In this section we explain how we handle your data.
- COLLECTION AND PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
ou may visit our site without providing any personal information. We only store anonymous data about your visit, for example the name of your Internet service provider, the page from which you accessed our site, or the name of a retrieved file. This information is used solely to improve our website and does not reveal any personal information about you. Personal data is collected only if you provide it on a voluntary basis to order goods, open a customer account or subscribe to our newsletter.
We use the information you provide only to fulfil and process your order, unless we have your separate consent for any other purpose. Once the contract has been fully processed and the purchase price has been paid in full, your data is blocked from further use and then deleted after the legal retention period unless you have given us your express consent to continue using your data. If you subscribe to the newsletter your e-mail address will be used for our own advertising purposes until such time as you unsubscribe. You may unsubscribe at any time.
- DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL DATA TO THIRD PARTIES
Your data will be shared with our delivery partners only insofar as this is necessary in order to deliver your goods. We will share your payment details with our bank for the purpose of processing your payment. The bank will process this data only to the extent that we ourselves are permitted to do so. Your personal data will not be disclosed to third parties for any other purpose.
- In accordance with the Swiss Federal Data Protection Act (DSG), you have the right to be informed at no charge of the data stored about you (Art. 8 DSG) and to request that it be corrected (Art. 5 Para. 2 DSG). In addition, you can ask for your data to be deleted insofar as this is no longer required for contract administration, and also request the blocking of your data. Requests for information and for blocking or deletion of data can also be sent electronically to the competent body. Please direct any questions on collection and processing of your personal data and access and correction requests to: FPV Sports GmbH, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Provider of, and contracting party for, the offering on this website:
FPV Sports GmbH, Landstrasse 254, CH-8957 Spreitenbach
Tel.Nr.: +41 56 558 76 88
11. Final provisions
- FPV Sports GmbH reserves the right to modify these terms and conditions at any time. The respective binding version of the GTC is readable and printable on www.fpvracing.ch.