SKYRC Q200 is a quattro charger with four independent circuits which can charge four different kinds of batteries simultaneously. It also supports power distribution in AC mode to get max charging power to shorten charging time. What's more, users could set the terminal voltage by themselves and connect it to PC for PC control and firmware upgrade. Besides that, users could also use it as Lithium Battery Meter and Battery Internal Resistance Meter as well. There are Automatic Charging Current Limit, Capacity Limit, Temperature Threshold and Processing Time Limit which makes the charger safe to use.
In AC mode, it supports power distribution, for example, Channel A = 65W and C = 35W, then Channel B = 80W and D = 20W, the total power is 200W.
4 Charging Qutputs
The charger can handle up to four different battery types at the same time and charge them simultaneously.
As well it has a LIHV Mode Available
The additional LiHV mode is able to charge the new generation of LiPo batteries with an end of charge voltage of 4.35 V.
- Large screen LCD Terminal
- Voltage Control
- Re-peak Mode for NiMH/NiCd Battery
- Battery Meter
- Battery Internal Resistance Meter
- PC Communications: USB Port for PC Control & Firmware Upgrade
- Smart Phone Control & Monitor Via build in Bluetooh Module
- Four channels charge four different kinds of batteries simultaneously
- Support charging power distribution intellectively when operating with AC input
Software Charge Master
The user can monitor pack voltage, cell voltage and other data during the charging, view charge data in realtime graphs, and can also control charging and update firmware from "Charge Master".
Finally, Your Charger Gets Its Own App
Smart Phone Control via Bluetooth (both iOS and Android) This charger can be controlled and operated by smart phones via Bluetooth.
- Input Voltage:
- Charge Circuit Power DC Input:
- CH "A" & CH "B" = 100W
- CH "C" & CH "D" = 50W
- Charge Circuit Power AC Input:
- CH "A" + CH "C" = 100W / CH "B" + CH "D" = 100W
- CH "A" / CH "B" = 50-100W CH "C" / CH "D" = 0-50W
- Discharge Circuit Power: 4 x 10W
- Charge Current Range:
- CH "A" / CH "B" = 0,1-10A
- CH "C" / CH "D" = 0,1-5A
- Discharge Current Range: 0.1 - 2.0A (4x)
- Current Drain for Balancing Port: Max. 200mA / cell
- Trickle Charging Current: 50mA - 300mA & OFF
- Display Backlight: Blue
- Case Material: Plastic
- Maximum Cells:
- LiPo/LiFe/LiIon: 1-6 cells
- NiMH/NiCd: 1-15 cells
- Pb: 2-20V
- Weight: 1325g
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 197x182x71mm
- 1 x SkyRC - Q200 AC/DC 2x100W 2x50W LiPo 1-6S 10A Charger
- 1 x Power Cord T12/C5 2m 3-pol black (CH Plug Typ)